nearest dyno to southern Oregon

jugger13

Reaction score
Anyone know of a dyno that's close (ish) to me.
Location in 97539
Would love to put my truck on the rollers without having to drive 7hrs one way.
Thanks

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
May 18th at the redding dragstrip for the Jefferson state diesel nationals, they'll have a dyno there, I'm not quite sure where your at but redding CA isn't a bad drive from the Medford area

raptor

Reaction score
cheak with jefferson state diesel in redding they were talking about having the dyno at shop instead of the track but that was awhile back when i was in there

jugger13

Reaction score
Well looks like I won't have to wait till may.
After hours burning up the internet my wife of all people says should of said something, friends of mine have a mobile dyno in town.
Go figure.
I'm gettin 3 pulls for $50 and soon! Like hopefully this week.

jugger13

Reaction score
Just want to confirm butt dynos readings.

Your dynos going to be working over time once you get your new toys on.
Very nice btw

Last edited:

Layson

Reaction score
I don't know if that is the same outfit that we had at Riffraff Diesels event, but they came from the same area and the dyno looks the same. They never got an accurate reading on any trucks. They were all way off, heck one truck sat on there for half the day and they never got it figured out. So becareful you could just be pissing 50 bucks away.

You should give Riffraff Diesel a call they are in your area and would be able to recommend a place that you could dyno your truck.

jugger13

Reaction score
When was that event?
Ya remember if it was reading high or low or what the problem was so I can ask if it is the same setup if they fixed it.
And I planned on asking clay next time I seen him.
Thanks for the heads up good sir.

Layson

Reaction score
When was that event?
Ya remember if it was reading high or low or what the problem was so I can ask if it is the same setup if they fixed it.
And I planned on asking clay next time I seen him.
Thanks for the heads up good sir.

First they did an event several years ago for Clay, said they do diesels and no problem. Well they never got an accurate reading all day. Way off readings. They were tripping breakers and not being able to load trucks properly all day. A friend of mine had his speedo get stuck on his odometer reading after it went over 100+++ miles an hour on the dyno, LOL. It was hanging straight down and finally righted itself sometime on the trip home... LOL

Fast forward 6 months or a year later. The dyno guys wanted to redeem themselves and drove up here to the Albany area. Same dang crap went on for the entire day. People refused to pay the guy since the readings were so far off. LOL

jugger13

Reaction score
What is your new setup?
Did air upgrades, elites 72/59
Here's a little more info

http://www.powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32995

First they did an event several years ago for Clay, said they do diesels and no problem. Well they never got an accurate reading all day. Way off readings. They were tripping breakers and not being able to load trucks properly all day. A friend of mine had his speedo get stuck on his odometer reading after it went over 100+++ miles an hour on the dyno, LOL. It was hanging straight down and finally righted itself sometime on the trip home... LOL

Fast forward 6 months or a year later. The dyno guys wanted to redeem themselves and drove up here to the Albany area. Same dang crap went on for the entire day. People refused to pay the guy since the readings were so far off. LOL

Nice.
Well iv wasted a lot more $ on a lot dumber stuff then this.
Probably still do it and see what turns out then post the results.
If for nothing else then chits and giggles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online