Need a HPOP

casper7.3

Reaction score
I'm in need of a HPOP and was hoping it would last until the srp 1.1 went off back order but, I'm needing one sooner...[On edit: Through my research, I had my mind made up on the srp 1.1 product. This is what I want to run so....]

opinions??

t500
adrenaline

not looking for duals..

currently running 38r and 6.0 intercooler and the usual. Some towing, not heavy, and driven daily

upgrading in the very near future to 238's and RR..

I guess what I'm asking is just run what I buy and let it run or swap it out when the srp is available or is there not even a need because those pumps are well capable of meeting my needs..

Last edited:

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
We carry the T500 if you are interested. It is a great pump and wont break the bank.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me.

casper7.3

Reaction score
I run an adrenaline and it works great, good for running my 250/200s to 600hp so far

Well, with your set up being a little more than I was expecting for myself, I think the adrenaline will suit me fine.. Your truck is the one that has had the turbo on and off several times test and tuning with Bill right??

alradco

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. Was going to get the srp1.1 but I think there were some issues they're working through based on some threads I read. So I'm just holding off as long as I can but may just throw a T500 in for now and call it good for now.

casper7.3

Reaction score
Your Casper from around Richmond that sent me my cell phone?

Yes sir.. How have you been?

Back to the topic, I guess it all becomes a money thing again. How much do I want to spend... thanks for all the info..

dmd

Reaction score
I run the Adrenaline. Has been great. Cured all the problem I was having with the
stock one.

Also, the support by Bob is amazing. I had a (self induced) problem with it and Bob
came in after hours (Friday night) to ship out another one for next business day.

Oh, if you need a mechanic in Kingman Az, Mojave Utility on Airport rd is the place to go.

psduser1

Reaction score
I'm happy with my adrenaline, on my fairly stock excursion. Sent it to Bob after approximately 50k hard miles for a checkup. He found no appreciable wear, had fast turnaround (shipped Thursday nite, back the following Tuesday), and reasonably priced! Good people to deal with, excellent product!

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Sorry luke, never did get back with you on that. I'll catch you tomorrow on it though. And like others have said you would be fine with the adrenaline. Have a couple running around on 250 to 300 CC injectors with no issues, and it keeps up awesome.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

casper7.3

Reaction score
Sorry luke, never did get back with you on that. I'll catch you tomorrow on it though. And like others have said you would be fine with the adrenaline. Have a couple running around on 250 to 300 CC injectors with no issues, and it keeps up awesome.

No worries bud. Talk at you tomorrow.

Casper is a top notch guy. Glad to see you here man.

Thank you. I'm glad to be here.

I'm going with the adrenaline:naughty:..thanks for all the input.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Look what showed up today.....
hydyma4a.jpg

casper7.3

Reaction score
Well, its been in for over a week now.. No leaks and I've gotten my power back. I was also wondering why my egt's have creeped up over the years.. found out why.

Big thanks to strokers unlimited for helping me with the parts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.