Need an Oasis Please

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Thinking about buying a 2003 6.0L Power Stroke. They're asking 12,900 for it, it's a bit high I think for the mileage (217175) and I can already tell it's gonna need new tires, and batteries. It's fully loaded XLT Lariat FX4 package.

VIN: 1FTNW21P33EC24432

I'll be reading up on the Bible section, as soon as I get the report. I hope it turns up clean. LOL it really is a nice truck, and I could probably get him to drop the price 1000-1500 I hope.

Thanks in advance for your help guys...

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna call a buddy that works for a Hyundai dealership that has a Ford dealership too on Monday.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
I don't know but, I think I would stay away from a 6.0 with that many miles. There's better deals out there.

mortal798

Reaction score
OASIS doesn't show you whats wrong with a vehicle, it only gives you open Recalls, Special Service Messages, or Technical Service Bulletins that relate to that particular vehicle's VIN - or known concerns for customer symptoms.

Now, that being said, this truck has had two or three turbos replaced, an injector, a wire fixed for the glow plug relay, an EGR valve, and a bunch of recalibrations for driveability issues.

It also gives a full warranty history if you are lucky :thumbsup:

see the attached .doc

Attachments

• OASIS1.doc
    358 KB · Views: 38

crzycowboy

Reaction score
I don't know but, I think I would stay away from a 6.0 with that many miles. There's better deals out there.

Yeah...it's a concern, but with that many miles, there could't have been that many "known" problems...or at least I think that.

hell theres an 08 on here for under 13k thatd be a better deal

Hmmm...may have to check that out.

I will run it, give me a minute.

fat-fingered from my EPIC 4G

Thank you sir...

I just bought one for 1,500 bucks :thumbsup:

Damn...LOL Lucky you!!

OASIS doesn't show you whats wrong with a vehicle, it only gives you open Recalls, Special Service Messages, or Technical Service Bulletins that relate to that particular vehicle's VIN - or known concerns for customer symptoms.

Now, that being said, this truck has had two or three turbos replaced, an injector, a wire fixed for the glow plug relay, an EGR valve, and a bunch of recalibrations for driveability issues.

It also gives a full warranty history if you are lucky :thumbsup:

see the attached .doc

Thanks! I knew what the Oasis did, and that's why I wanted one. Thanks again for the Oasis!! This will help a TON...

crzycowboy

Reaction score
No problem. Good luck!

Thanks. I'm gonna call that dealer today, and see what they say over the phone, then maybe stop in and show them the Oasis. The sales person I spoke to there on Friday, didn't even know what an Oasis was, but this is a second hand dealership, and he didn't look like he knew much about any car besides what he could read on his list...

Latest posts

Members online