Need Help. Is this an s366?

slightlymodded

Reaction score

Extended Power

Reaction score
...pull the compressor cover off, and measure the front portion of the wheel...do the same to the turbine, but measure the small/exit, or "exducer" side of the turbine wheel.
My guess is that the compressor wheel will be a 66mm, and the turbine will be a 73.5mm

slightlymodded

Reaction score
Got off the phone with Smeding Diesel about an hour ago, sent them some pictures and the guy I talked to said it was an S362 with a .83 a/r housing. Based off of the options on their website, it's an S362 62/68/.83 with a forged metal wheel. Planning on pairing this with some 225/100s I'm getting off a friend, then martys fuel system with RR and A1000 with a beans sump. Hoping to get into high 500s.

Merc82

Reaction score
Same guy that sold you that was selling it on Craigslist Miami?

slightlymodded

Reaction score
That wheel looks bigger than a 62, how come you didn't turn the calipers on?

Battery was dead, I may have just been on the fins funny or something.

Same guy that sold you that was selling it on Craigslist Miami?

Yes sir, ended up being a guy my buddy worked with, I've been wanting to go non-vgt and it was too good to pass up imo.

Pretty big Injector for a 62mm. Not to mention....a 225/100 won't even hold full ICP.

I was hoping it was an s366, but it'll have to do. A friend owes me some money and we agreed on his injectors, so I have no choice in size. I think I might just go ahead and sell the 62 and get a billet s366, if only it were a perfect world.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Battery was dead, I may have just been on the fins funny or something.

Yes sir, ended up being a guy my buddy worked with, I've been wanting to go non-vgt and it was too good to pass up imo.

I was hoping it was an s366, but it'll have to do. A friend owes me some money and we agreed on his injectors, so I have no choice in size. I think I might just go ahead and sell the 62 and get a billet s366, if only it were a perfect world.
I understand....but even still, you'll never hold ICP with those injectors unless you have dual hpop's. I would look into selling those injectors and stepping down to a smaller size thats better suited for a 66mm that will hold icp. I'd stay away from 100% nozzles also

slightlymodded

Reaction score
I understand....but even still, you'll never hold ICP with those injectors unless you have dual hpop's. I would look into selling those injectors and stepping down to a smaller size thats better suited for a 66mm that will hold icp. I'd stay away from 100% nozzles also

I've been searching for an aftermarket pump. From what I've been reading dieselsite makes a pretty solid 03-04 pump. I really don't want to do a dual pump or HPODS system if I really don't have to. I see that diesel site has a new 'high volume' 05+ pump, it says that it supports up to 300cc conventionals, that's pretty hard to believe, gonna see if I can get some more info and find out if they can hold icp.

slightlymodded

Reaction score
I've been searching for an aftermarket pump. From what I've been reading dieselsite makes a pretty solid 03-04 pump. I really don't want to do a dual pump or HPODS system if I really don't have to. I see that diesel site has a new 'high volume' 05+ pump, it says that it supports up to 300cc conventionals, that's pretty hard to believe, gonna see if I can get some more info and find out if they can hold icp.

Just went on Elites site and saw the thumper II, looks promising.

Merc82

Reaction score
Yah, I talked to him, he said it was an s366. Was mostly interested in the pipes, it was a pretty good deal.

Latest posts

Members online