Need help with a part number.

jspaulding37918

Reaction score
I was removing my old front cover to replace it when I was trying to remove the Y shaped plastic coolant tube on the drivers side of the engine when it broke. Does anyone know the part number so I can order another one and finally get my truck back on the road?

Also as I'm kinda new to the diesel scene and know the oil is different for diesel vs. a gas engine, is there a special kind of coolant I need to buy? If so what do you guys recommend? And how much do I need for my truck? I have done the EGR delete. Including the coolers so I know it will be less than what the book says by at least a little bit. Thank you all for your help.

Josh

DWhite

Reaction score
No problem man. Good luck, you might try ordering it from the site sponsor as he will give you a better deal than local dealership. Sunrise Ford is the name.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I was removing my old front cover to replace it when I was trying to remove the Y shaped plastic coolant tube on the drivers side of the engine when it broke. Does anyone know the part number so I can order another one and finally get my truck back on the road?

Also as I'm kinda new to the diesel scene and know the oil is different for diesel vs. a gas engine, is there a special kind of coolant I need to buy? If so what do you guys recommend? And how much do I need for my truck? I have done the EGR delete. Including the coolers so I know it will be less than what the book says by at least a little bit. Thank you all for your help.

Josh

On the coolant ford gold unless you can flush the whole system out then you can do a ELC like cat etc.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.