Need some good tuning help

Ltcoots

Reaction score
I have a 2011 f250 and I'm just wanting some help with my tunes. It has ******d *** and am running the Sct x4 with tunes from punch it performance. I have a few issues I'd like to get check out if you guys could refer somebody that'd be great.

sootie

Reaction score
what are the issues?

i would be tuning with a mini maxx if it was a 2011...

Ltcoots

Reaction score
I spoke with a local shop and they said they ran the Sct so that is what I went with. As far as my issues, the engine part of the tuning seems to be fine,but I would like to get them looked at to make sure they're safe. The trans tuning is what concerns me. It flare shifts under normal driving, if I get onto to it partial throttle and then ease off...it will keep revving high not wanting to shift and then eventually shift extremely hard to 6th gear. It's got hard kick downs which I notice mainly in the higher gears. Also if I'm just wanting to roll on the throttle a little bit....if it's in 4th gear, it will shutter pretty bad. I know very little when it comes to tuning, and even less when it comes to a diesel.

CoreyMS

Reaction score
Post in the main section. This is the diy tuning section

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Good possibility that you are running the very first version of PIP tunes or, depending on the shop, you could be running someone else's tune labeled as PIP. PM me if you want me to set you up with the latest PIP tunes or get you into some Ge@rhead tunes!:thumbsup:

STROKERBO

Reaction score
TUNER/TUNING FOR 2015 6.7 ?

What is the best tuner/chip and who's tunes for a 2015 6.7 powerstroke automatic?

I have a 2011 f250 and I'm just wanting some help with my tunes. It has ******d *** and am running the Sct x4 with tunes from punch it performance. I have a few issues I'd like to get check out if you guys could refer somebody that'd be great.

Latest posts

Members online