Need some help

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Just going off good still he wont answer the phone or text me. I want information like the numbers from all these test so I know what's going on. I'm looking at getting my stuff together and taking steps in the legal form.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Just going off good still he wont answer the phone or text me. I want information like the numbers from all these test so I know what's going on. I'm looking at getting my stuff together and taking steps in the legal form.

Keeping a cool head and documenting and having receipts fro everything will usually win you a settement.

I have been asked to stand witness to a few battles with customers whose trucks have been botched from other shops, and being able to point out shotty work or rushed work usually is the nail in the coffin. My best advice right now is to get the truck out of the shop and into a 3rd parties shop. Have the new shop document every little thing.

DieselMater86

Reaction score
I'm talking to the shop I wanted to take it to in the first place and telling him the rundown to see what he thinks and if he wants to tackle the job and the cost for this now. I just dropped 4k so funds are low so maybe we can get an agreement and get this taking care of. I went by the shop where it's at yesterday and today which no one is there I know he went to Rudys which I don't care that he did I just want my truck finished or a update video of it something to see progress and know I'm not being lied to again.

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Okay got a hold of him today and hpop checked out again also tried another and no change with the truck at all. Has been checking the injectors harness for any shorts.

Pretty much seems to be injectors or injector o ring.
Fuel pressure is at 62-64 so fuel is good.
IPR and ICP checked out good.
Passed Balloon test
Passed Bubble test
FICM sync and voltage good
Oil pressure good
Fuel pump good
Motor Not Hydrolocked

That's the update for now talking to him at 8 so let y'all know the next update.

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Well another update injectors harness checked out good put new wire loom on it for better protection over fragile stock one. He took injectors out and sent them back to be flow tested hopefully that's it and can get the injectors back in and be good to go.

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Well looks like I'm getting screwed over and the runaround again I talked to him and told him Saturday is it he needs to get my truck back to the way it was running and driving fine like bit was when it got to him 10 weeks ago. I bought to grab my tools and show up and start charging him 18 a hour for me to work on my own truck. I can't afford to pay someone else to do it again. This is bull so tired of it. I filed a compliant with the BBB and takin the steps to take his reputation down and him down

DieselMater86

Reaction score
I'm doubting it I found 6 others he has screwed over that their trucks don't run still some as easy as just a headgasket job and still not running. I'm looking to go up there Saturday and start charging him a hourly rate to finish my own truck or make him pay another shop which probably won't happen. Neck if I get a claim on him it won't ever get paid I bet his house if has one is in his girls name they won't take the shop and tools cause its how he makes money and the only thing he has is a king ranch he blew up but bet it has a lean on it.

I will take pictures and give an update when I get there Saturday or if I take out of work and go up there before.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
This has been happening with the Facebook shops up here. Someone new in town opens up shop with a radical new name and fancy stickers. Within 6 months they have a cult following. In the next 6 it falls apart with all the comebacks and thefts. So common since this industry has taken on the roll of today's rice...

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Guy I work with had a shop do that to his truck he went on with the same crap like this for a little over s year an a half. Finally had to get the law involved. It's terrible can't hardly trust anyone anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Yea the guy has had a shop for a while I get mixed reviews now but before I never heard a bad word about him but I will just do it myself now but when I get to working 7 days a week it's hard. Should of went with the shop I was going to go with because I know the guy and have seen his work alot

Reaction score
This is an exceedingly commonplace practice amongst shops around here as well. Some yahoo opens his own shop as said above and does the same thing to people. It's an across the board thing here- equipment, cars, trucks- you name it. People get their work done by these bozos who bungle it and then come to us. We have to figure out what was initially wrong with it after un- bungling it. Thus, the bill is high. And then the people are mad at us. I always tell them- be mad at the guy who screwed you with shoddy repair work. Not us. We repaired it properly. Too many unscrupulous people out there nowadays. Hopefully you'll get your truck done properly and this guy will have to foot the bill as he should.

Last edited:

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Well injectors where flow tested nothing wrong with them so stuck yet again its got to be icp hpop ipr injector harness only things I can come up with

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Check the ipr pigtail. I take it you aint got any hi pressure oil. Youll have to pull back the aluminum sheilding back some, but it will fray right at the hard shell, or melt together where it is close to the up pipes.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I see your in mboro. I'm at full force during the week when I'm not at Nissan. We have some awesome techs if you ever need some work done close to home. Not sure where your truck is now but don't wanna ask either since I won't bad mouth anyone.

Latest posts

Members online