New '15 6.7

Agjake11

Reaction score
So I learned that in order to have removable mirror caps you have to buy a package truck. Chrome, fx4, etc., When I ordered mine, I knew I was going to take most of that stuff off anyway so I just skipped it lol. Hindsight… I would have taken the $150 chrome package and just swapped what i didn't want. Either way, Jason is gonna sand, prime and paint my mirrors for me. I kind of wanted to paint the middle of the mirror similar to Aaron's truck anyway, so it works out.

I decided to go with a Toyo MT in a 35x12.50. Shouldn't be too bad.

Did you get the 3-link kit too?

Yea I have chrome package and going to have Jason paint some handles and caps for mine.

I've got the icon coils then Pmf track bar, 3 link, drag link and stabilizer kit.

I got some 325/50/22 terra grapplers and throwing the 1" spacer back and forth. If you decide you want 4" rear I may trade you if I do the 1" since I sit almost exactly level now.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Lol I I know you've seen a pile of pictures of it but it's even less obvious in person that it leans a little.

It still rubs on that bumper bracket behind the fog lights now, but only at 3/4 turn in reverse. If I go past it, it doesn't rub for some reason. I did have to pull the bottom bolt out of it and move it inward if that makes any sense. Kinda persuaded it with a hammer but it just pushed it over some. The fender liner I was able to just bend back a little. Never even needed to cut it.

I don't think any of that is gonna be any worse lower an inch though.

Well, hopefully mines that simple. I hate rubbage lol.

Also, I had the brackets on my chrome bumpers fixed perfectly. So it's possible but I just haven't cared enough to do it on the painted ones yet

I'll keep you in mind if it's completely jacked up. I may order the TEI spacer just incase it's a mess with the 2.5

Yea I have chrome package and going to have Jason paint some handles and caps for mine.

I've got the icon coils then Pmf track bar, 3 link, drag link and stabilizer kit.

I got some 325/50/22 terra grapplers and throwing the 1" spacer back and forth. If you decide you want 4" rear I may trade you if I do the 1" since I sit almost exactly level now.

Awesome Jake, just let me know! If you need PTM mirror caps, let me know. I know a guy with a brand new set lol

What bushings did you go with on the 3-link? and how do you like it?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Don't know if you remember seein my truck at ennis last year, but I've got a 2.5 spring and a 1" spacer in front with only a 4" block. It's about half an inch high in the front. That 5" block is gonna be a decent amount of rake. Not sure if that's what you're going for though.

I told him the other day 5" was going to have that truck raked out.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I had 2.5" in front and a 3" block and it had a slight rake. I guess mi is different as well. We'll see I have my 2.5" icon springs and shocks going on today or tomorrow....

Agjake11

Reaction score
Awesome Jake, just let me know! If you need PTM mirror caps, let me know. I know a guy with a brand new set lol

What bushings did you go with on the 3-link? and how do you like it?

Have to see what Jason can do unless you already painted them.

I don't think I had an option in the bushings. It's the ballistic joints with the red bushings. They work great no issues. Only thing I have problems with is the track bar heim and I've been beating the suspension up off-rad and gravel. Trevor and I have been working on a replacement joint for that. Think just the abuse and environment not sure. The conditions are also why I have t gone to the fox 2.0 shocks he's got now.

Mpoage

Reaction score
I'm glad I could be such an inspiration. :D I'm excited to see the finished product.

JDub

Reaction score
And the Ford diesel performance market comes full circle...right back to circa 2001.

"Yep, its got a Superchip Microtuner!" :ford:

Latest posts

Members online