New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Has anyone with a '15 verified that they can monitor EGT's with the factory gauge and a monitor like the CTS, etc.? I know that they were supposed to set them up like the 6.4 with a factory pyrometer pre-turbo, just haven't had a chance to look for my self yet.

Reaction score
Has anyone with a '15 verified that they can monitor EGT's with the factory gauge and a monitor like the CTS, etc.? I know that they were supposed to set them up like the 6.4 with a factory pyrometer pre-turbo, just haven't had a chance to look for my self yet.

No they don't at this point. That's why I went and put all this crap on with the eas system. Egt, ebp, boost, cac in and cac out temps.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414943079.488267.jpg

HeavyAssault

Reaction score

My '15 with the Insight updated will read EGTs. I can't say specifically which sensors are used but it's reading EGT's. I learned as well there are EGT sensors on the Pass. side turbo piping.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.