New ats aurora 4000 drop in

08Monster

Reaction score
How are EGTs with something like that while towing? What's the max power potential you think it has in it? Sounds like it might be a good choice for me.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How are EGTs with something like that while towing? What's the max power potential you think it has in it? Sounds like it might be a good choice for me.

im sure its similar to the fmw 65 , 540 stock fuel , 600+ with dual fuelers . im sure it tows just fine . mine did just fine.

bdm1981

Reaction score
Just purchased this setup for my truck a few days ago from No Limit. Should be receiving them sometime next week. Can't wait to see how well this works on my truck.

spooledplatinum

Reaction score
Not to poormouth anyones kits, but I was told from some guys at other diesel shops that the MPD kits never fit without modifying and the customer service isnt as good as ATS.

gcowart140

Reaction score
Not to poormouth anyones kits, but I was told from some guys at other diesel shops that the MPD kits never fit without modifying and the customer service isnt as good as ATS.

I had to trim a little on my stock intake manifold with my mpd kit but it wasn't bad and everything else was all good

bdm1981

Reaction score
Any updates??
Well I have had it on for about 3 weeks. Everything works great. Changed my tuning platform to H&S due to some of the upcoming changes I that I have done and more later on. The truck spools really well down low and has great power. A little smoke when I floor it then it cleans up as I go along. My mini maxx just has the H&S calibration file for stock fuel, non-vgt setup but plan on getting custom tunes to it later on. Runs fine with what I have now but I want to squeeze as much out of it as I can. Love the sound of the turbo. Has the whistle like the old 7.3"s do. The exhaust is a lot louder. Changed the tone of my exhaust completely. May look into getting a muffler later on. Right now my truck is broke down but when I get it running I'll post some videos of it. Overall I'm very pleased with it.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
One simply doesn't have a "broke down" 6.7L. Lol...

Kidding... glad to here its on and running.

bdm1981

Reaction score
One simply doesn't have a "broke down" 6.7L. Lol...

Kidding... glad to here its on and running.
I wish I could say that. Had a little mishap coming home from working night shift. Halfway home the o-ring on the metal tube going to the heater decided to give out. Antifreeze everywhere and she got a little warm. Had to have it towed to the house. Gonna work on it tomorrow as soon I get the new o-ring in the mail from Ford. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping I didn't screw it up...

spooledplatinum

Reaction score
There is a video of this drop in kit for 6.7s. If you guys have instagram look up centexdieselperformance. It should be a recent video. Give you an in-cab look on the acceleration with h&s can tunes

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.