New Build

smokinstroker05

Reaction score
Not to dig up an old thread but wanted to give you guys an update on this truck, I purchased it last week at a dealer that just wanted rid of it. There is to much work and money is this truck to let it go to waste. I will be trying to get to every event possible this year to get this out and about so we can all see what it has (depending how long stock bottom end holds up ) lol

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Not to dig up an old thread but wanted to give you guys an update on this truck, I purchased it last week at a dealer that just wanted rid of it. There is to much work and money is this truck to let it go to waste. I will be trying to get to every event possible this year to get this out and about so we can all see what it has (depending how long stock bottom end holds up ) lol
Hell Yes!

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Awesome!

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

smokinstroker05

Reaction score
No dirty diesel sticker on it lol , I will post pics soon I am replacing the transfer case and fabing up a cage. I would love to make it to Rudys this year.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
No dirty diesel sticker on it lol , I will post pics soon I am replacing the transfer case and fabing up a cage. I would love to make it to Rudys this year.
Heck yeah. I miss that truck. I'm a past co-worker & good friend & of Nick. It'd be a blast to see it run down the strip.

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

webb06

Reaction score

So does the truck run and drive? I thought I read a few weeks ago that it had some wiring problems?

Glad to see someone has it on here!

B585Ford

Reaction score
Congrats....that is a wicked setup and I am looking forward to seeing how it does.

smokinstroker05

Reaction score
So does the truck run and drive? I thought I read a few weeks ago that it had some wiring problems?

Glad to see someone has it on here!
Yea the truck runs and drives no wiring issues that I have noticed yet but there are some tunning issues that need resolved

sootie

Reaction score
isn't this the one and only 4r swap that the cruise works on?? and didn't he fight a random no start issue?

regardless-sick build and we need updated pics!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.