New Compound Kits

Erikclaw

Reaction score
They have some that are a stripped down version, just a couple of mounts that you would use and not much else. Unless you are looking for a bunch of stuff with it.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Eric. I haven't had the time to get to best buy yet. Been workin late nights.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I actually went online to find it and they will hold it for you at their customer service dept or something like that. Walk in give them the print out, 5 min gone.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Nah been getting it ready to go on vacation. Working out the bugs for a road trip.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Well guys a little update from me. The truck has been running great thanks to Josh and Jared at RCD. Im running his RCD 585 tune and it kicks azz. I can control the smoke and the idle smoke is almost gone. Josh is gonna get me some daily driver tunes shortly tho. When it starts pulling it pulls hard. I havent gone over 1/4 throttle yet cause it has got some much in it i cant really stretch its legs. I had my buddy in the truck the other night and did a 1/4 throttle pull up a hill and he couldnt stop laughing. But that could have been cause the 6.0 following us was getting covered in smoke. Its pretty clean during the day but at night u can see it in all the headlights. Ive also ditched the small air filter and went with a similar setup to Dustin. Thanks bud for helpin me out. Ive also bought a new MAF sensor and put that in the piping and the truck runs alot better. Just installing it cut smoke down by half on Erics tunes. Also i put a turbo blanket on and installed a washer bottle cause cleaning my windows when i need to use it sucks everytime. The only problem i have now is the clutch is not liking the new power. Its slips sometimes but not always. Probably cause its the older design of the 3850. But besides that ive been loving these new twins. Now i just need to get a daily driver tune and ill be set. O and the gopro situation didnt turn out good. I ended up getting my money back and spending it on other parts so vids r gonna have to wait til i can get one.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Heres a couple pics. Nothing special.
HPIM1211-1.jpg

HPIM1212-3.jpg

I also painted my pillar pod and gauge bezels. No more black.
HPIM1217.jpg

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Looks good buddy!

Thanks buddy. I cant wait to see urs done.

I want to get a t6 and t4 turbo blanket. Wonder if there all the same or there are better then others. Where u get yours?

I believe they r different. I got mine from CRDpower. It is a very well made blanket plus it was about 1/3 of the price of another brand. It came in within three days.

Latest posts

Members online