New DashDaq Skins

farmpowertroke11

Reaction score
Hey new to the forum and noticed this was the place to go to find skins for a dashdaq, what Im wondering about is one for a 2011 6.7 looking for factory gauge match up, like to keep things clean looking. any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
My day and night themes I run
_facebook_-1228074340_.jpg

_facebook_19311881_.jpg

Taylor D

Reaction score
these are great would like to have the Brad's Ford theme ones or the ones blk350on20s has can someone who got these pm me so I can get them?

Looks like the OP hasn't been on the forum since May

Martin #6

Reaction score
Bumping this one back to life. Does anybody have a copy of Brad's Ford themes that they could send me? Send me a pm.
Thanks

laingenb

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had some health things come up and haven't been around to the forums in a while, sorry for that. I'm going to be trying to get with everyone that I had talked to before and get things back on track! So if you have requests let's see if we can get them taken care of. And if you want a copy of one that's already posted just let me know and I will get them out to you ASAP. And again sorry for the absence!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
My day and night themes I run
_facebook_-1228074340_.jpg

_facebook_19311881_.jpg

Id love to get something similar to this skin. I don't have the white face gauges though in my xlt, so if I could get it with that same greyish color that comes on the factory gauges that would be awesome

Last edited:

laingenb

Reaction score
I'm having trouble trying to match the factory gauges for both the 6.4 and 6.7. I'm no graphic artist for sure so I have to try to fumble through and I just cant quite get them to come out looking good. I will keep working on it but I wanted to let you guys know where I was at on them! Also, if I had contacted you in the past about themes and didn't get back to you PLEASE send me a PM so I can get things squared away! I'm still trying to get back on track from being away from here and I dont want to miss anyone!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.