new dyno number for me

gjoski515

Reaction score
Was at the Mogan Wildman dyno today,great event, raised a lot of money for them, put the truck on the dyno at PHP, truck put up some great numbers, she laid down 562 HP, and 1032 torque, thanks to Adam at Strokers Unlimited for the great set up, new set up is a comp 362, 175/100 warren injectors, RR , with a air dog 100, and again thank you Adam for all your hard work

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Was at the Mogan Wildman dyno today,great event, raised a lot of money for them, put the truck on the dyno at PHP, truck put up some great numbers, she laid down 562 HP, and 1032 torque, thanks to Adam at Strokers Unlimited for the great set up, new set up is a comp 362, 175/100 warren injectors, RR , with a air dog 100, and again thank you Adam for all your hard work

Get that thing to the track! Do 175s have enough fuel for 550+hp?

nah, gonna be short..:poke:

01PSD

Reaction score
Yes I saw that, but a dyno is a dyno. Track numbers don't lie. He could go to another dyno and have totally different numbers. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone doing anything over 550 with 175s, let alone a 62mm turbo.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Once the trans is stout enough to hold the power on the strip she will be at the track. Truck made 6-7 dyno runs and was within 10 HP the whole time.

Truck is running gearhead SRL XX Xtreme, Atlas 80 FICM tune also.

I trust Bills dyno and his expertise and fully believe the numbers are legit.

01PSD

Reaction score
Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to bust your balls BTW.. I'm just a firm believer in using track numbers to back-up hp claims, as are many others.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yes I saw that, but a dyno is a dyno. Track numbers don't lie. He could go to another dyno and have totally different numbers. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone doing anything over 550 with 175s, let alone a 62mm turbo.

Yeah but ive seen trucks pull track times that show over 600hp with a 62mm and 175s...

01PSD

Reaction score
Once the trans is stout enough to hold the power on the strip she will be at the track. Truck made 6-7 dyno runs and was within 10 HP the whole time.

Truck is running gearhead SRL XX Xtreme, Atlas 80 FICM tune also.

I trust Bills dyno and his expertise and fully believe the numbers are legit.

Sounds good, interested to see what the results are.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
:whs: everything said. trust the Dyno but the track never lies. bill doesn't like to make loose power from what i have seen and read. runs the dyno like a nazi!!

01PSD

Reaction score
Sounds good, those are respectable numbers for sure! And I agree, lots of things to factor in at the track!

Gearhead

Reaction score
Did you have a chance to compare the 40 and economy ficm tunes to the 80 with that file?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
how is the shifting between all the different ficm tunes? Does it change at all? Mine does, especially with a lot of fuel. I can really only run the economy and atlas 40, atlas 80 and the hercules the trans tuning needs to be changed.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to bust your balls BTW.. I'm just a firm believer in using track numbers to back-up hp claims, as are many others.

Lots of variables @ the track. Plenty of 550 hp trucks have run times that 400 hp trucks have as well for various reasons

Come on guy .....LOL just busting your balls.

Latest posts

Members online