New from Chattanooga, Tn

Undead1153

Reaction score
What's up guys? I'm new to the forum and from Chattanooga but I'm in Cookeville, Tn a lot as well. Bought my truck in August from my dad. He only used it to haul light duty equipment and tractors a few miles up the road and I borrowed it quite a bit to haul my jeep to trails. :ford:

The truck is a 2006 F350 6.0 CCSB 4x4 and I couldn't love it more. I bought it with 34k original miles and right now it's sitting around 49k miles. Since I've bought it I did new Ford head gaskets, ARP head studs, egr ******, new intake and rocker box gaskets, upgraded Ford oil cooler, STC bracket upgrade, upgraded dummy rail plugs, magnafluxed, pressure checked, machined, and o-ringed the heads, flushed the coolant and did a coolant filter kit from DynoProven Diesel, ditched the plastic intercooler pipe that the 05+ 6.0's have and replaced it with the metal 03-04 style, SCT X4 with DynoProven Diesel custom tunes, Edge CTS2 for my gauges and an EGT probe, and a 4" turbo back MBRP exhaust. I also did a Kenwood double din head unit, Memphis door speakers all the way around, memphis 500W amp, and a single Memphis 10" sub in a ported box. The only exterior modifications I have done so far are a set of 18x9 BMF Novakane's with 285/75/18 Toyo AT2's.

I love the truck and I'm not even close to being where I want it. Let me know if y'all see anything that I haven't taken care of that should be addressed soon. Otherwise, the truck runs like a scalded dog and I can't say enough about DynoProven Diesel, their customer service, and how great my truck runs with their tunes. They do great work and I can't recommend their tunes enough.

Here is the link to their website definitely check them out and try out their tunes!

http://www.dynoproven.com/

And here is a few pictures of the truck.
67bde6462adac76eb63bab40d92d8cae.jpg

c6bef9e470a57aeac9629498f10fd9bb.jpg

30be38c02a7a46b7f778ea3361f9e6a4.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online