New front springs

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Alright, several guys have PMed me saying they have a set of stock F-350 springs. How much taller are the stock 350 springs? I'm looking for 4" of lift over stock and I have 2.5" spacers that sit under the spring cups already. If there's a 1.5" difference in the 350 springs, being taller, this may be a route I'd consider if Oliver can't fing a set of 4" springs.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Towerguy

Reaction score
I can get adjustable track bars from PMF. They don't have the springs you looking for listed separate from there lift kit but I'm sure they can be purchased separate.

I wonder if they stopped that or if Trevor updated the website and there was some kind of glitch. He used to list Icon coils for $250 a set. It's worth asking anyway.

I prefer the Carli track bar for the simple reason that they offer the only one I know of with an angle in the balljoint end of the bar to keep the balljoint centered in an attempt to prolong balljoint life. Unless someone has changed things up, I think everyone else has the balljoint pocket at a 90degree angle to the axis of the bar. As the truck goes up in height, it tilts the balljoint to the driver's side of the truck. The angle in the end of Carli's keeps it closer to level so the balljoint stays centered more often and hopefully last longer. Carli, Icon, and PMF are all in the same price range and all are built well. That's the deciding factor for me.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Oliver came through with the 4" lift springs. He found radius arm drop brackets too.

Thanks man!! I'm excited.

Called 4wheelparts today about the pitman arm, but got a new guy who was having a hard time. I'll get that and the adjustable trac bar and be set.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Oliver came through with the 4" lift springs. He found radius arm drop brackets too.

Thanks man!! I'm excited.

Called 4wheelparts today about the pitman arm, but got a new guy who was having a hard time. I'll get that and the adjustable trac bar and be set.

Matt, your gonna need a drop trac bar bracket aswell. The pitman arm and trac bar drop are 4in drops if I remember correctly.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Matt, your gonna need a drop trac bar bracket aswell. The pitman arm and trac bar drop are 4in drops if I remember correctly.

I'm just gonna do an adjustable trac bar. No bracket needed and will accomadate if I decide to go higher in the future or drop back down. I believe they are adjustable from stock to 8" of lift.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
I'm just gonna do an adjustable trac bar. No bracket needed and will accomadate if I decide to go higher in the future or drop back down. I believe they are adjustable from stock to 8" of lift.

Matt, if change the pitman your gonna need to change the trac bar drop. They must be at the same angle to prevent bump steer and funky pulling issues.

Trust me

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Matt, if change the pitman your gonna need to change the trac bar drop. They must be at the same angle to prevent bump steer and funky pulling issues.

Trust me

Ok, I'll call/text you later.

Vizsla

Reaction score

Trust me

I've done 6 trucks, you don't need a drop pitman arm for 4" lift. You do need drop radius brackets for 4" lift, and adjustable trac bar(always used Icon). If you were using a drop pitman arm, you would use a drop trac bar mount. At 4" it works great with a longer trac bar, keeping your angles straights

ODAWG714

Reaction score
I've done 6 trucks, you don't need a drop pitman arm for 4" lift. You do need drop radius brackets for 4" lift, and adjustable trac bar(always used Icon). If you were using a drop pitman arm, you would use a drop trac bar mount. At 4" it works great with a longer trac bar, keeping your angles straights

They're not 4in springs they're 6in ranchos

ODAWG714

Reaction score
My mistake on 4in springs lol :fustrate::fustrate:

Matt I'll cross reference the part number to make 100% sure what the exact size is

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online