New guy from NM

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Hey all, noob checking in. Not new to the performance car scene, but I am new to diesels. I just picked up a 2008 regular cab 4x4 SRW F350 today. My plans for right now is tint, 4x4 sticker delete, and a DPF delete along with a tune from Gearhead. That's probably as far as I WANT to take the truck, it is going to be my new daily. Here is a pic of the new ride. If anyone knows what wheels those are, it'd be cool to know. I like em.

IMAG0247_zps8ipzdn4_edit_1389056149386_zps6nobsdsi.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Badland

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!!

Everybody starts off with the "Big 3" mods then the bug bites for more power and it's a itch that can not be cured hahaha

What part of New Mexico you from

I'm in Farmington

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!!

Everybody starts off with the "Big 3" mods then the bug bites for more power and it's a itch that can not be cured hahaha

What part of New Mexico you from

I'm in Farmington

Oh sick man, one of my best friends lives in Farmington. Chris, with the silver '04 6.0 if you happen to know him. I'm in Albuquerque.

Honestly, I don't think I'll get too crazy with this truck, damned expensive to fix if you break 'em it seems (although coming from the LSx scene, not too scary). It's just gonna be a nice daily.

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Yea on there as well...joined there when I was looking at getting some kinda of car...still haven't got anything yet....lol

Yeah, I've seen you posting there. I'm one of the original members, don't post much anymore though. My screenname is the same there, minus the 505.

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea saw your truck thread....lol it's a cool site, I don't post a lot, don't have a car and I'm not in ABQ....

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Yea saw your truck thread....lol it's a cool site, I don't post a lot, don't have a car and I'm not in ABQ....

Yeah, it's a pretty localized site. Big scene in abq though, no doubt. I was ready to move on from street cars a while ago. After I'm more stable, I plan on building a nasty drag car, I love the speed.

Latest posts

Members online