New Guy in Western NC

Trail Whale

Reaction score
Hey all. Been lurking here for a while, and figured I would post up a few pics of the truck.

It's a 2012 F250. Has a 6" ProComp lift, 37" Nitto A/T, 17x9 XD wheels. Has a Warn hidden winch mount, Randy Ellis light bar with a 20" and 2 dually LED lights. Also a set of Dually floods in the factory fog light location. Have a few other mods planned and coming and will update as I get them.
On to the pics

Have some Covercraft seat covers

And this is my old 05 Super Duty. Best truck I had. Looking forward to getting my 2012 to this level.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Looking forward to participating where I can on this site.

Jason
TrailWhale

David N

Reaction score
Welcome! I grew up in Eastern North Carolina and I'm going to school in Raleigh at NC State. You'll love it here.

Trail Whale

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Can anyone here recommend a good vender to use for some suspension upgrades? I'm looking to get new shocks all around, full replacement leaf springs (instead of the block/add-a-leaf combo) and possibly some traction bars.

Also have an issue with the rear axle sitting too far reward in the wheel well. It's been that way since the lift went on and hadn't really researched why or how to remedy it. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks again

SeeYa

Reaction score
Welcome from a WNC native. Lived in Asheville for 9 yrs. Hometown is Flat Rock.

:welcome:

Latest posts

Members online