New guy

Jeffh

Reaction score
I'm jeffh I hail from galveston tx. I've been a long time powerstroke fan just short on funds going to school for nursing or busy with bikes. I'm planning to get my first powerstroke in the 2015/2016 model year.

Last edited:

Jeffh

Reaction score
Thanks I have learned quite a bit over the last week just lurking around on here. It's been nice to see real tech threads and not rehashed mag articles

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Welcome! and good luck with that nursing program. I put my ex wife through a accelerated nursing program and it about whooped her. always a need for nurses.

Jeffh

Reaction score
Welcome! and good luck with that nursing program. I put my ex wife through a accelerated nursing program and it about whooped her. always a need for nurses.

Thanks my wife is currently in a program and graduating next August, nursing school is a beast. I told her since I'm flipping the school bill I'm getting my dram truck next year. Lol

Jason

Reaction score
Welcome Jeff. My wife is an rn, runs a kidney dialysis unit for a global corporation. Getting into a field like she's in, is the way to do it. She makes damn good money on her own, almost $100k on her own before bonuses and stuff, salary pay, 8 to 5, or work from home. But she's been in her field for many years.

Anyhow, I was just in Galveston on vacation, hail from Houston area originally, it was a hot mother effer down there this week!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.