new guy

ConcordBobbah97

Reaction score
hey guys, finally got around to joining a forum, I do a lot of reading on trucks, and being a college student I love learning and reading, but the main reason why I joined tonight, is because I lost ...to a chevy 1500, good race but not in my favor. Hopefully you gentlemen will help me on my quest for power and longevity of my pickup. some of you also may know my brother Steve!

ConcordBobbah97

Reaction score
97 reg cab long beg, 4.10s , banks dynafact gauges, full mbrp 3' down pipe 4' the rest of the way, bhaf intake, t500, php tunes, 16 inch dick cepek torque wheels,, and very very soon to be a bts valve body, 91k!

ConcordBobbah97

Reaction score
I am from a suburban town in Massachusetts , so after my loss last night, my first manner of business would be my next upgrades on a very limited budget. I'll be ordering the bts valve body in 3 weeks and I actually just got an upgraded tc. I'll also be buying the ww2 after seeing what it did for my buddies truck. Are their any other upgrades I can buy or mod before I go up to 160/30 injectors from rosewood?

Latest posts

Members online