new hi output hpop 2005-2007

e.nickkk

Reaction score
does any one have one of these or have heard about when one is coming out thanks

windrunner408

Reaction score
It was supposed to be end of 2012....hasn't left phase two since October

This thread spurred me to check their website and low and behold their pump is done with phase II of "Alpha" testing and is going to start "Beta" testing soon, what ever that means.

dustinz85

Reaction score
This thread spurred me to check their website and low and behold their pump is done with phase II of "Alpha" testing and is going to start "Beta" testing soon, what ever that means.

Probably he will be selling some to ppl for testing.. he had the hpods out now that increases the hpop output by running a parallel system

Sent from my DROID X2

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Probably he will be selling some to ppl for testing.. he had the hpods out now that increases the hpop output by running a parallel system

Sent from my DROID X2

HPODS has been out for a long time. Bob won't release a product until it is perfect, which is why it has been in testing for so long.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Info on the pump is still looking good. It's stated on Bob's site that it is their highest output pump yet, and it surpassed their expectations.

e.nickkk

Reaction score
is there any info on when this is going to be ready or did anyone here from bob at diesel site

Mdub707

Reaction score
Looks like you can't get the HPODS anymore? At least according to the website. Says it's sold out and product design is under development...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.