New in NoCo lookin for 6.7 pics and advice 6" and 35's or 37's

KrazyK

Reaction score
Been trolling around on here for quite a while and finally decided to post. I've got a 12' Lariat ultimate ccsb on 20x9 monster 642's. Mini max(always on performance), full 4"flo pro deleted. Its time for new rubber and I decided she needs an altitude adjustment. I know I want a 6" just trying to decide if 35's are too small or not. I drive 4-5k a month and get reimbursed for mileage so if 35's don't look stupid small I'd like to run them just for mileage but if 37's are necessary to look right then it has to be. Only averaging 15.2 hand calculated mixed drvg like I stole it and right around 14 at 82 on the interstate. I understand its an 8700lb truck not a prius and won't get good mileage regardless, but the better it gets the more $ I can put back in my pocket from mileage reimbursement. Pics of 6" lifts and 35's would be appreciated, also recommendations for budget minded good riding 6" lifts would be appreciated. (I know carli and Icon are most recommended but don't want to spend 4k+ for a truck I'm not gonna Baja). Thanks for your help and the great info you all provide on here..

KrazyK

Reaction score
Mileage isn't a big concern, if it was I would change the way I drive. Pics of trucks with 6" & 35's would be appreciated. Also best bang for the buck on lifts/shocks would be good to. Not looking for cheap junk, just not lookin to spend 4k on a lift. Primarily drive well maintained dirt roads, lease roads and of course pavement. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
35s are too small for a 6" imo, hell you can fit them stock height. My suspension choices in order are Carli, Icon, PMF, BDS. Carli doesn't make a 6" Icon doesn't either I don't believe, just a 4.5 w/ a 1" spacer and a 7"

KrazyK

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'd still like to see some pics of trucks with 6' lifts and 35's if anyone has them. I have done a lot of searching and reading on here just have not really seen any. All of the info on here is how I decided on the mini max. And also info on best lower cost lift and shocks. Thanks again. Btw I work 60+ hrs a week and install all mods myself. This is my 1st diesel.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I don't think you'll see many 6" and 35s here, most seem to like bigger tires, I'll look to see if I have any pics of it though.

Oh and :welcome:

RedRice589

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'd still like to see some pics of trucks with 6' lifts and 35's if anyone has them. I have done a lot of searching and reading on here just have not really seen any. All of the info on here is how I decided on the mini max. And also info on best lower cost lift and shocks. Thanks again. Btw I work 60+ hrs a week and install all mods myself. This is my 1st diesel.

Buddy I honestly haven't seen a 6" and 35's on an 11 and up. Google may be your friend.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
uva9eby8.jpg

tajuva5e.jpg

y7asegep.jpg

Stock pics.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
welcome from a little north of you in cheyenne

i know its not exactly what your looking for but this is leveled and 33s

20140125_105622.jpg

KrazyK

Reaction score
Thanks guys. That grey truck looks good. I guess you guys just helped me spend some extra coin on tires. 37's it is. That bad lander is nice but the tires look a little too small for my taste. Now to find a good 37" AT.

Latest posts

Members online