New Jersey members check in

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I'd be up for a meet/greet at the shop Mark. Keep us updated even though Mike is right there is a huge event in OCMD that same weekend. What about the following one?

Side note anyone going to MPD's event from northern NJ? I'm planning on going and staying at La Quinta on Ritchie Hwy. Would be cool if we caravanned down together.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
We could do a southern meet as well after the summer for the shore/central guys. I have a house in Bayville and could think of a few spots to have a get together in the Toms River area.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Side note anyone going to MPD's event from northern NJ? I'm planning on going and staying at La Quinta on Ritchie Hwy. Would be cool if we caravanned down together.

Yes, me rat49f6, isootmypants, and another guy from FTE(dunno his username, name is Doug tho) are all going and staying at the La quinta Friday and Saturday nights. Sounds like Mark and the crew is too, but I dunno there plans yet. As it gets closer shoot me a text. I'll pm you my number and I'll let you know what's going on

rat49f6

Reaction score
North East Seven Threes xmas gtg dec 20-22 check event section monentarily for more info

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Winter gathering men? Maybe somewhere in the middle so some south NJ guys can come? And it looks like we are going to have a new member soon (Emery). Would be nice to put a face and name with usernames on here.