New leaf spring suggestions

bpan

Reaction score
Sounds like he is looking for new LEAF springs, it probably auto-corrected to "LEAD". Maybe he is looking for overload springs.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
what are you wanting new leaf springs for? personally, i would add another set of stock springs under it.. i hate how soft the rear leafs are.. i added firstone overload jounce bumpers to mine.. id rather have more spring to help combat the lean issues im having.
fad6b7e8768a62b01976b5b4a31ce9b7.jpg

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
on a paved road, the style i have does not affect ride.. its rough on gravel.. i have a inch or so of travel before the bumpers hit.

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
I love the air lift air cells. I just broke the cradle that holds the bumpstop (my fault completely) called airlift to buy two replacements. Told them I broke them and want to buy the parts. They shipped them on THIER dime and wouldn't charge me.... they got a customer for life for airbag needs etc.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

torque beast

Reaction score
I will be. It solves all the problems at once with no extra BS. The truck will ride smooth all the time, loaded and unloaded.

Been looking at this too. Looks like a nicely designed kit. Thinking Carli coils up front and air in the back

torque beast

Reaction score
I really didn't want to go with air. I didn't want to do add a leaf spring I want a full leaf if you understand me

As far as that option I would suggest deavers. They are the ones that make the full replacement for carli. Had them on my last dodge and it did make a difference. You really noticed the difference around town going through dips and over speed bumps

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I love the air lift air cells. I just broke the cradle that holds the bumpstop (my fault completely) called airlift to buy two replacements. Told them I broke them and want to buy the parts. They shipped them on THIER dime and wouldn't charge me.... they got a customer for life for airbag needs etc.

they sending you new cells/bumps too? or just the piece that holds them in?

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
they sending you new cells/bumps too? or just the piece that holds them in?

live life full throttle

He was going to send both if I wanted. But just needed th cradle that held them in.

Latest posts

Members online