New lift and wheels

NHRMK

Reaction score
Finally found the time to install my 2.5 PMF lift from the diesel cartel.. Everything lined up super nice caster was spot on with the 3 link set up. Rides a little better than stock. Defiantly feels tighter for sure. Josh was super helpful on getting everything here quickly and answered all my questions promptly. Going to order some longer sway bar links and dual steering stabilizer soon but for now heres some pics... Enjoy!

-2.5 coils
-Icon track bar
-Fox 2.0 shocks
-3 Link PMF arms
-4" blocks in the rear
-22x10 Fuel mavericks (-24mm offset)
-35x12.50r22 Toyo Open Country Mts

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1225.jpg
    IMG_1225.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1227.jpg
    IMG_1227.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 190
Last edited:

TexAg56

Reaction score
Nice man Im interested in getting the carli commuter 2.0 soon as I get done working this turnaround. Are you having any issues rubbing those 35x12.50s?

Your truck looks great man

NHRMK

Reaction score
Nice man Im interested in getting the carli commuter 2.0 soon as I get done working this turnaround. Are you having any issues rubbing those 35x12.50s?

Your truck looks great man

Rubs on the bumper bracket at almost full lock, Im thinking either cutting the bottom where it rubs and power coat it so it looks decent or buy the BDS bumper spacer kit which pushes it out a 1/2".

Good looking setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Im really happy with the turn out!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Rubs on the bumper bracket at almost full lock, Im thinking either cutting the bottom where it rubs and power coat it so it looks decent or buy the BDS bumper spacer kit which pushes it out a 1/2".

Thanks Im really happy with the turn out!

You can loosen everything and just shove the bracket forward to gain about 1/4". Pop the bracket off and drill the hole bigger for a little more room. I did all that plus reshaped the bracket and repainted it and have zero issues now with the same lift and 1/2" wider wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.