Twinturbo97

Reaction score
Wanted to say what's up and introduce myself.
My name is Dustin I'm 06powerstroke's brother.
I don't own an Powerstroke but i do have an 2011 F-150 EchoBoost and an 2006 Lancer Evolution IX.
Here are some pictures of the truck and car.
The truck is stock but I'm working on saving for the first changes.
IMG_8982.jpg

IMG_8984.jpg

IMG_8987.jpg

instagram.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Diesel trucks are better then gas in most cases. My buddy has ran Powerstrokes his entire life. Went in and bought a 2011 loaded F150 with the eco boost because it is suppose to get 20 some thing MPG. He was lucky to get 16mpg out of it. Intake tuner and exhaust on your average diesel can get you in to the 20s. Not to mention HP. He kept it for about 6 months and couldnt take it any more. Traded it in on a 2011 F250. He has money like that I geuss. This truck might be every thing you need, and hopefully it is, but reading this site, and seeing what these trucks can do might have your infected with diesel fever. lol I am sure your brother can till you. Its addicting.

Twinturbo97

Reaction score
Diesel trucks are better then gas in most cases. My buddy has ran Powerstrokes his entire life. Went in and bought a 2011 loaded F150 with the eco boost because it is suppose to get 20 some thing MPG. He was lucky to get 16mpg out of it. Intake tuner and exhaust on your average diesel can get you in to the 20s. Not to mention HP. He kept it for about 6 months and couldnt take it any more. Traded it in on a 2011 F250. He has money like that I geuss. This truck might be every thing you need, and hopefully it is, but reading this site, and seeing what these trucks can do might have your infected with diesel fever. lol I am sure your brother can till you. Its addicting.
Yeah 21 mpg hwy and it does. When I take my truck on the hwy it gets 21 to 25 avg mpg. I have driven my brothers truck and yes I do like the diesel truck but for a daily driver I prefer the F-150. Granted it can not tow as much as a full size truck but it gets the job done for what I need. I got a killer deal on this truck i got 6k off the price and 0% financing and a full warranty, so no repair cost. I'm sure the diesels can do amazing things but repairs on that would be to expensive for me.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Not to mention they are a lot smaller, and a hellova lot easier to park in town. lol My mom got the v6 eco boost loaded. She says shes getting around 21mpg in it as well but thats going off the computer. Glad yours is actually getting the mileage its suppose to. What kinda mileage are you getting towing? She plans on pulling a small enclosed bumper pull with it, which will probably weigh close to the same as your car, but will have a lot more wind drag.

Twinturbo97

Reaction score
Not to mention they are a lot smaller, and a hellova lot easier to park in town. lol My mom got the v6 eco boost loaded. She says shes getting around 21mpg in it as well but thats going off the computer. Glad yours is actually getting the mileage its suppose to. What kinda mileage are you getting towing? She plans on pulling a small enclosed bumper pull with it, which will probably weigh close to the same as your car, but will have a lot more wind drag.

Ya mine is fully loaded, with a just a few options missing like back up sensors and navigation. Towing I get about the same on the hwy as long as there is not traffic. It will get about 18 to 20 and in the city towing it gets about 12to15.

Latest posts

Members online