Heavy Duty Up-Pipes WITH PURCHASE OF TURBO: $250 (retail is $290) Core of $200
Brand new solenoid: $200
Turbo install kits: $10
VDP S1: 63.5mm utilizing a 13 blade turbine: $1000
VDP S1X: 63.5mm for 04.5-07 trucks utiliizing a 10 blade turbine: $1200
VDP S2: 64.7x88 with 10 blade turbine for any year: $1400
VDP S3: 67.8/GT40 coming soon
VDP Core: $400

Vision Diesel Performance is aiming for the BEST QUALITY turbo available. Every turbo that leaves is in AS GOOD or BETTER condition as a brand new piece. They are all precision balanced (both component and assembly) and spec'd to assure the highest quality possible. Brand new turbos rolling off the assembly line at Garrett do not have to abide by the same quality standards that our turbos do. Every turbo has either PERFECT used or PERFECT brand new pieces in it. This is not an assembly line so each and every turbo is given that special touch to ensure unmatched quality. We could build from brand new but we feel to achieve the perfection level we are going for, the brand new turbo would still have to be torn down and completely gone through to assure it meets our standards.

All VDP turbos get 360* thrust bearings, complete rebuilds using the highest quality kits available, any part showing any sign of wear is replaced, all turbos get balanced, cleaned and coated along with several quality control checks throughout the build process.

For a short time only I will be offering these turbos (VDP S1, S1X and S2) for 15% off. Please contact me for more information.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

msmith

Reaction score
I'll be in touch Matt. I need to sweet talk the financial committee or make a field decision and live with the consequences. :naughty: gotta get an S1 in the 'ol gurl.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I'll be in touch Matt. I need to sweet talk the financial committee or make a field decision and live with the consequences. :naughty: gotta get an S1 in the 'ol gurl.

I'll have one waiting Mike. I know you'll be very happy.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk