New rims for the 6.7!

K_Hood

Reaction score
I really love this color and the more I see 6.7's coming around, the more I want one. :drool:

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Sjet1

Reaction score
Nice looking setup! I just ordered a set of AF 22x11 Recon's. I believe your wheels are a -25 offset correct? The offset on the AF 22x11's are 0 and am a bit concerned there may be rubbing on the radius arms once I get the 325/50/22 AT's on. How much of a gap do you have between your tire and the radius arm at full lock? Info would be much appreciated!

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Nice looking setup! I just ordered a set of AF 22x11 Recon's. I believe your wheels are a -25 offset correct? The offset on the AF 22x11's are 0 and am a bit concerned there may be rubbing on the radius arms once I get the 325/50/22 AT's on. How much of a gap do you have between your tire and the radius arm at full lock? Info would be much appreciated!

Yours will rub, it's an older subject in another thread. Jared at RCD has messed with the 22x11 AF's and they are too far set in to clear the radius arms with any kind of tire at all.

Sjet1

Reaction score
Yours will rub, it's an older subject in another thread. Jared at RCD has messed with the 22x11 AF's and they are too far set in to clear the radius arms with any kind of tire at all.

I searched high and low for that thread and unable to locate. Jared did comment on my thread on this topic but doesn't sound like he ever installed a set. AF is telling me they will fit. Just wondering how much clearance you had between tires and arms at full lock with -25's so I can punch some numbers. Thx

Latest posts

Members online