New setup (going single turbo)

Somd_6.4

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to take the truck to the track this weekend and for the first time out I'm happy it, still has some bugs to be worked out but ended up with an 11.73 at 119 with soft 60fts never getting out of the 1.8-1.9 range. Just waiting now on a new converter to get here in the next couple of weeks and adjust some tuning

swinky

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to take the truck to the track this weekend and for the first time out I'm happy it, still has some bugs to be worked out but ended up with an 11.73 at 119 with soft 60fts never getting out of the 1.8-1.9 range. Just waiting now on a new converter to get here in the next couple of weeks and adjust some tuning
That mph scares me not gonna lie. Congrats man.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

stroker221

Reaction score

Whose doing your tuning? I'm interested to see how deep in the 11's you can get without spraying.

Amstaff

Reaction score
How are the byall tunes? I have GH as well and the engine tune is good but the trans tunes shift to early during part throttle and I've asked for a trans revision a few times and have yet to get one. He revised the engine but seems reluctant to do the trans.

Somd_6.4

Reaction score
Engine file fuels a lot harder than GH but I ran it with GH trans tunes and are in the same boat you're in, needs more rpm before shifting

Amstaff

Reaction score
Have you been successful yet at getting a new trans tune? I've been waiting for a week for a response back with hopefully a new trans tune.