New shoes for the Ox

BlueOx

Reaction score
Well I scored a helluva a deal on these bad boys the other day and I just couldn't pass em up! Their 20x10 Centerline Wilderness "Scout" forged and polished aluminum rims. I had them sanded and polished up today and I'll be mounting my current tires on em (37x13.50x20 Toyo MTs) tomorrow! I can't wait to see how she'll look! What do you fellas think?
mu3u3yda.jpg

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

swinky

Reaction score
Beautiful! I love me some forged wheels. I got a hell of a deal on my welds as well. Seems some people don't know what they're selling when they have "old school" type wheels.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Beautiful! I love me some forged wheels. I got a hell of a deal on my welds as well. Seems some people don't know what they're selling when they have "old school" type wheels.

Yea I'm really digging em! I've always been a sucker for that old school bullet hole style rim myself! Yea lets just just say I pretty much stole them. They weren't prefect by no means, a couple rims had some good scratches as gouges on them but they cleaned up nice with a sanding job lol

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Very nice man, looking forward to pictures. I am a sucker for that style rim. I almost put some on this truck, but I had them on my last truck and wanted something different. That and the fiancé like the cheyennes better, so it made her less mad about spending the money on the wheels LOL

BlueOx

Reaction score
Very nice man, looking forward to pictures. I am a sucker for that style rim. I almost put some on this truck, but I had them on my last truck and wanted something different. That and the fiancé like the cheyennes better, so it made her less mad about spending the money on the wheels LOL

Oh I'd love me some Cheyennes on this rig but I didn't have the 2k to fork out for em. Like I said I just couldn't pass this deal on these up at all! I'd have been stupid not to scoop these up

weazel

Reaction score
Nice shoes, my truck is also known as the Ox

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

BlueOx

Reaction score
Nice shoes, my truck is also known as the Ox

Lol I hear ya bub! I came up with the name the Ox cuz it sounded better that "babe".....like old Paul Bunyons blue Ox lmao

weazel

Reaction score
Lol I hear ya bub! I came up with the name the Ox cuz it sounded better that "babe".....like old Paul Bunyons blue Ox lmao

Mine came up with it because mine is a big girl and I work her.

BlueOx

Reaction score
It will look clean with them. But are they going to fit with your lift or will you go higher if they dont?

I'm hoping they will fit with the current lift. I'll find out tomorrow for sure though.

12stroker

Reaction score
I don't have a pic on my phone but a friend of mine had to do a 6 inch lift to clear 37's on 10 inch rims and 37 13.50 20 he has fuel rims 20x10.

This is his old set up
8DC-5C77D5F35F9D-6072-0000035572BD027A_zpsd36fc2e9.jpg

37 12.50 20 xd rims

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i have buddies around here running 37 1250s on a leveling kit and 37 1350s on 10" wheels on carli 4.5" kits

also you know that shoes are tires right? lol

rimz are like socks hahaha

BlueOx

Reaction score
i have buddies around here running 37 1250s on a leveling kit and 37 1350s on 10" wheels on carli 4.5" kits

also you know that shoes are tires right? lol

rimz are like socks hahaha

Thx Randall.....that's what happens when you have to many beers and try to make a thread on PSA. Lmao thanks for pointing that out tho

VanoFord

Reaction score
are these on yet? :toast:

i hope they fit fine, cuz I am hoping to run 37x12.5x20 on my 2.5 Icon but need to test fit first.

BlueOx

Reaction score
are these on yet? :toast:

i hope they fit fine, cuz I am hoping to run 37x12.5x20 on my 2.5 Icon but need to test fit first.

Well I was on my way to get the mounted but I can't find my keys! Lmao gotta wait to have my spare brought to me.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Well too all the doubters that said they might not fit.....
huna7yqy.jpg

uju2a6eg.jpg

aqa7avu2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online