New stuff going on at Holders Diesel!!!

04stroker

Reaction score
Got some new stuff in the works here at the shop I wanted to tell everyone about. By new I mean we have been working on and testing these things for awhile and now about ready for release.

First off we have bought some equipment to start building HEUI injectors. We have set up a room in the shop completely devoted to injectors. As of right now he have mainly messed with 6.0L injectors. We have been modifying them in our own and locals trucks for awhile now testing the waters. Everything has gone well so we have on order a top of the line injector test bench. A Hartridge HA230, due to be here in around 3 months since they are built with each order. Once we have this setup and do some test runs we will be have a full line of 6.0 injectors. As of now we will only be building out of your specific cores for you or start with new Ford injectors which is what we recommend and works best for longevity.

Second we also have been testing our own 6.0 intake manifolds. Our process is simple and has shown to work well with the few we have running. Everything is done on a CNC machine. Top is cut off, posts in the intake removed along with other material and new removable billet tops that go with it. All bolts are included to bolt the intake to the head and for the tops. We have the first production run of these done and they are almost ready for shipment. We have seen as much as a 200* EGT drop at WOT on a truck with 225/100 injectors and a non vgt 62mm turbo. We have also gotten better throttle response as well with these.

Manifolds will be ready anytime. Injectors are looking to be ready for sale first of the year. We have been working at this awhile just don't want to rush anything we test all our own stuff making sure quality is top notch before ever selling to the public.

Let me know what you guys think! I will post some pictures shortly or have Eric do it LOL

Rykan

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378412130.207864.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378412141.007540.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378412151.339649.jpg

Eric@HoldersDiesel

sootie

Reaction score
two questions...
is the possibility of a boost leak greater because of the oring top?

will you make these for a 6.4

04stroker

Reaction score
two questions...
is the possibility of a boost leak greater because of the oring top?

will you make these for a 6.4

Any additional sealing point adds a greater chance for a boost leak. But we have had zero problem with them leaking. 6.4's will be made in the future. We're working on prototype's for them now. :)

co04cobra

Reaction score
Very cool guys. Keep up the good work.

Ohhh....yea and if your're not keeping Jansan busy send him down to work for me for a few weeks. :ford:

co04cobra

Reaction score
Yea that was him. I just got the truck home. Owned it 36hrs and he took it to pull LOL

Im going to 4 link it put some tires on it (they were straight anyway and somebody thought they should go ahead and spin them off) and at least a posi unit in the rear. Open rear wasn't helping him.

04stroker

Reaction score
Yea that was him. I just got the truck home. Owned it 36hrs and he took it to pull LOL

Im going to 4 link it put some tires on it (they were straight anyway and somebody thought they should go ahead and spin them off) and at least a posi unit in the rear. Open rear wasn't helping him.

LOL 4 link would be better and sweet. That is a nice looking truck though.

rickdonjr

Reaction score
The Holder's shop has been great they built an awesome set up for me loving yall's intake and everything else ya'll keep up the great customer service and awesome workmanship look forward to working with ya'll again

Members online

No members online now.