NEW TO POWERSTROKE IN VA

yamaha6927

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to this site. Im in Gloucester VA bought a '04 350 and been having serious problems currently believe its the FICM but havent been able to confirm. Any ideas showing codes P0000, P0603, and P0611. Currently turns over but will only run for short time. Then gets shorter and shorter until it wont start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

backwoods electric

Reaction score
Nice to see another member from Gloucester, I live down in Hayes. I have an Edge CTS we could plug in that would at least tell you what your FICM voltage is.

yamaha6927

Reaction score
Nice to see another member from Gloucester, I live down in Hayes. I have an Edge CTS we could plug in that would at least tell you what your FICM voltage is.

backwoods i just bought a SCT livewire just trying to get the hang of using it from what i understand i am unable to see the voltage. Am I correct in saying that? I guess thats what I get for buying a used tuner but then again it was cheap considering just buying a house out here and all money kinda strapped so trying to find cheap fixes ya know?

weazel

Reaction score
Welcome from the NV desert

Translated from hillbilly, with tapatalk
Engineers clear the way!

mortal798

Reaction score
:welcome: from MI! I don't know about the live wire, but if you need diagnostics, wiring diagrams, or an OASIS report, let me know.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.