new truck....which rims?

jdgleason

Reaction score
I really don't like the tan two tone with black. chrome makes it pop.

that being said, if you wanted the best of both worlds, check out the chrome Fuel maverick. black lip, chrome face, but they are on back order till April (fuel is usually right on the money with backorders) View attachment 15271

that's a 22x12

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Maverick with the lip coated tan :D

THIS. So sick.

MINK

Reaction score
Id go 22x11 American Force.

I really wanted to go with American Force 22x12 but they are pricey!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
If they still made shones rims id pick those up, perfect rims for this color.

Talked to my guy and American forces will be right at 2100 and tax.
Damn I need another job

ncollins64

Reaction score
22x12 fuels

Mine

Attachments

• 2013-03-04_16-47-00_95.jpg
    2013-03-04_16-47-00_95.jpg
    972.8 KB · Views: 71

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Chris, I would not be in good conscience if I didn't advise you to go elsewhere rather than deal with BMF. I've been waiting 7 months now for a set of rims that will be here in 4-5 weeks every 4-5 weeks. Not to mention the owner is a real piece of work.

I like nick's idea for your truck. Just my $.02 but I didn't want to see you get screwed on your build, buddy

smokinstroker

Reaction score
ncollins64, nice looking truck man. I just don't think I'm sold on the black wheels with our color.

Chris, I would not be in good conscience if I didn't advise you to go elsewhere rather than deal with BMF. I've been waiting 7 months now for a set of rims that will be here in 4-5 weeks every 4-5 weeks. Not to mention the owner is a real piece of work.

I like nick's idea for your truck. Just my $.02 but I didn't want to see you get screwed on your build, buddy

Yea trust me I've been through it before when I got my first set that I sold to Garrett. After talking to them today, it's like Blake doesn't have ANY definite answers for me. The usual. Anyways I'm pre ordered for them. Or back ordered. Once they come in stock than I pay.

Sounds good to me, if I find something else before they come in ill cancel it.

My price on The 2 piece fuel plus paint made the wheels almost the cost of American force.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I've been poking around a little on the chrome bmf. Everyone seems to have a problem with the old ones. Any one know of problems with the PVD?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.