newbie from alaska

powerstroke6.4

Reaction score
My name is Evan and right now I am currently stationed in Alaska. I have been in the AF for almost 6 years now. I currently own a 2008 f250 lariat ccsb with a 6.4 job 3. I have high hopes for this truck as my goal is 750 to 800 hp on fuel only. Might decide to spray when i go racing. But it will be a few years before i see that power for a few years so i have time to decide.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA! Lot's of info on the 6.4's and knowledgeable people on here. If ya need any help or info give me a shout!

powerstroke6.4

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA! Lot's of info on the 6.4's and knowledgeable people on here. If ya need any help or info give me a shout!

Thanks i appreciate it. I have been doing alot of research on here before i finally signed up. I really like the threads specifically going to a single turbo on these trucks and i did enjoy reading your thread on your truck build

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Welcome. Evan. Where are u stationed at up there? I spent 6 years at Eielson. What branch and what do you do?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Thanks i appreciate it. I have been doing alot of research on here before i finally signed up. I really like the threads specifically going to a single turbo on these trucks and i did enjoy reading your thread on your truck build

Well thank you!

If ya got any questions about it don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or give me a call.

Latest posts

Members online