No Limit air filter install

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I do want to add that Mike did take very good care of me on ordering the parts and pricing by FAR!

Felt the need to add some positive into the thread!

Notneb

Reaction score
Yeah Mike's customer service is just insane. Never had someone follow up on a product they sent me so much. And their product reliability/durability is second to none IMO.

drservo

Reaction score
NoLimit stage 2 is a great product and fit like a champ in my truck, no problems at all installing, just had to work the right angle to get it to fit perfect.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
NoLimit stage 2 is a great product and fit like a champ in my truck, no problems at all installing, just had to work the right angle to get it to fit perfect.

You must have the engine deIete mod... LOL

I'm kidding...

Jomax

Reaction score
Cat, I must say somthing. Use the SEARCH feature next time, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Cat, I must say somthing. Use the SEARCH feature next time, man.

NO. It used to work fine until they changed all the words up ... Archived all the old files and used ***** for any word that might pertain to something other than another wheel or lift thread.

Jomax

Reaction score
NO. It used to work fine until they changed all the words up ... Archived all the old files and used ***** for any word that might pertain to something other than another wheel or lift thread.

Just kidding btw lol, just had to say that with the way you made the OP.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Just kidding btw lol, just had to say that with the way you made the OP.

I figured as much! If I'm not so busy this weekend I'll stop whining and try a new fitment approach.

Reaction score
The maf location is great. It hides the eye sore. No fitment issues here. You bought a big ass intake take some time adjusting the boots and air cleaner to fit.

TexAg56

Reaction score
last night I finally got around to replacing the tubing that goes over to intake piping with a 3/4 inch heater hose. The top fitting came off easily, the bottom was a bit of a bitch. Once I got the bottom fitting off I lost a little bit of coolant, just lost a bit until I could fit the new hose over the fitting.. Everything seemed to be okay, no leaks.. Well today otw to work I noticed My CEL was on. damn... Well once I got to work I plugged in my tuner and found the code was P026A... Did anyone else get this code while replacing their tubing with 3/4inch heater hose? am I safe to drive home from work? Since I reset the code I have not yet driven my truck but I will be driving home at 530am. Im hoping maybe it just got some air and maybe it will fix it self. all help is appreciated!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
last night I finally got around to replacing the tubing that goes over to intake piping with a 3/4 inch heater hose. The top fitting came off easily, the bottom was a bit of a bitch. Once I got the bottom fitting off I lost a little bit of coolant, just lost a bit until I could fit the new hose over the fitting.. Everything seemed to be okay, no leaks.. Well today otw to work I noticed My CEL was on. damn... Well once I got to work I plugged in my tuner and found the code was P026A... Did anyone else get this code while replacing their tubing with 3/4inch heater hose? am I safe to drive home from work? Since I reset the code I have not yet driven my truck but I will be driving home at 530am. Im hoping maybe it just got some air and maybe it will fix it self. all help is appreciated!

did you refill the coolant you lost into the secondary coolant reservoir ? i'll bet it's low .

TexAg56

Reaction score
Mike No I did not. I did not lose much, maybe half a gal? Do you think I would be safe to make the drive to the auto store? I was watching my temps the whole 30 min drive to work everything looked normal

TexAg56

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where the secondary coolant reservoir is at in correlation to the primary degas bottle? My level in the primary degas bottle is good. Im not familiar with the secondary.

Jomax

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where the secondary coolant reservoir is at in correlation to the primary degas bottle? My level in the primary degas bottle is good. Im not familiar with the secondary.

It's right in front of the air intake on top of the fan. It has an old school metal radiator cap. Passenger side of the motor next to the grill.

That system is small, you lost quite a bit of coolant.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Ok thanks jomax I will fill up soon as the auto store is open! It there a dipstick or sight glass to see the level? I would go check but my truck is parked 1/4mile away Im stuck at work

CATDiezel

Reaction score
20160628_200902_zps4uhbwogn.jpg

Finally got around to shoving that big boy in there.

The coolant hose. That is a must do IMO. I used 6ft of belted 3/4 Napa heater hose and tucked it nicely around the fan shroud to its "T".

If one had to ask I would NOT SELL you this filter unless you were willing to do the coolant hose re-route plan.

I did tweek my A/C line a tad bit to get if away from the tubing. But. Nothing is rubbing even after the 10lb shake test.

I do believe I will be fabricating something to hold the entire system stationary tho.... overall it took about 1.5hr with me dinking around trying to figure out the best placement for the heater hose.

Latest posts

Members online