No Limit EGT Sensor?

StrokinDuty

Reaction score
Quick question, I have the no limit EGR Delete with the EGT block off plate; when I received my package the first time the EGT block off plate was missing, no big deal mike got one over nighted to me. Problem is I needed my truck that night so I fabricated a block off plate, didn't realize the one I needed wasn't in the kit before I tore it apart, now I'm getting time to put the nice one mike sent me on. What sensor goes into Mikes block off plate to read egts? I pulled a few off the exhaust but none matched up, thanks

StrokinDuty

Reaction score
One of the pyros from the exhaust is what I used.

Do you remember which one you pulled? The only one I got to thread had a blue heat wrap around the electrical wires but it's too long, my buds 15 with edge insight had a wire we ran to the moniter, we're do you plug the sensor for the no limit once the sensor I need is found?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the long one isnt too long , thats the one that worked on my 13 . it uses the factory sensor connection.

StrokinDuty

Reaction score
20150728_214812_zps73vkz3nu.jpg

Is this all it threads mike?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
doesnt need anymore, the probe just needs to be in the stream.

StrokinDuty

Reaction score
10-4, the factory plug you're talking about that it plugs back into is the same plug where I unplugged it when taking it off the exhaust? I know sounds like a dumb question but I haven't looked back at those plug locations in months when I deleted it, I think this one came off egr if I'm not mistaken

StrokinDuty

Reaction score
20150729_122436_zpsrma7ptvg.jpg

I got everything hooked up this morning and something is wrong. Egts are reading way too low and actually go down with more throttle. I have tried pyro 1 & 2 on mini max with same effect. What am I doing wrong?

StrokinDuty

Reaction score
20150729_215409_zpssmzborsx.jpg

Pulled these 2 off the dpf system, could it be that the sensor I pulled out of the egr won't monitor egts?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
20150729_215409_zpssmzborsx.jpg

Pulled these 2 off the dpf system, could it be that the sensor I pulled out of the egr won't monitor egts?

you need one of the ones out of the dpf. the one you pulled out of the egr will not work .

Latest posts

Members online