No limit fabrication=no good

leland88

Reaction score
Well to start off Mike at no limits answered all my question to quickly and at all hours of the day.
Next he was way to effience on shipping. It only took 3 days to get from his shop to my house in canada. I'm not at home and my girlfriend is wondering what all the packages are for. I can't even hide the stuff on the truck. She know to much now lol.
I do alot of purchases on line and by far Mike has been the easiest and knowledgeable person to deal with.
he and I forgot one item when doing the final ordering. Well Mike caught it and added it to my shipment not to delay it and then he sent me a message saying we forgot about it and ask if/when he could charge my CC a second time.
He was very outstanding to deal with.
I cant wait to get home from work and see his products in person .
Thanks Mike

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

stevens6.7

Reaction score
My first thought was, this should get good quick! LOL! I've never seen anything bad about Mike and always very helpful no matter what. He helped before I was a customer.

leland88

Reaction score
With out a lie I have never seen anything shipped from the USA to Canada in 3 days. I was thinking a week would be quick. Great experience. I will post pictures of the products and them installed too. So pumped for work to end

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Yeah that No Limit tape on the box gives it away right away when the wife finds the package on the front porch

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Ya I'm hoping some flowers will fixes it. Maybe a supper. I will tell he that's the same money spent. Hope she believes it

I think that means that mike needs to add a unknown wife/girlfriend option to his shipping options just to protect us.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Sweet good to hear! I am a huge fan of his now that I've done business with him and was going to say no way! Lol

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
I was about to lose my chit when I saw the title of this thread! Lol glad you had a great experience. I have 100% confidence in Mike, great products, really cares about his customers.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Yeah , Mikey is the $hit . But if you don't parking that truck on flat ground , your gonna need more than box of parts with cool tape on it .

Irontx

Reaction score
I know the feeling. I got caught off guard myself. Didn't have time to lay out my cover story when the box showed up. Damn no limit tape cost me an $85 salt grass tab!!!!!! That's what it took to beg for forgiveness! !! Lmao

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
My ol lady learned a long time ago to stop asking questions or getting pissed! She knows that if I want something I'm going to get it! So it was learn to deal with it or hit the road! Needless to say I don't get cold at night! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Irontx

Reaction score
My ol lady learned a long time ago to stop asking questions or getting pissed! She knows that if I want something I'm going to get it! So it was learn to deal with it or hit the road! Needless to say I don't get cold at night! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

LOL LOL must be doing something right !!!!

Latest posts

Members online