No Speedometer,abs light, flashing

kamikaze jr

Reaction score
I've had this problem for about 2 weeks

Speedo started actin up then only worked when it was wet then only worked at 90 mph during wet conditions...(dont ask)... Now it's done altogether
I've replaced the speed sensor on top of the rear. Just ran all new wires because they were corroded. And I got nothin

Any suggestions apprieciated .

Also where in gods name is the fuse for this system

Thanks guys

Gary

Reaction score
The wires from the speed sensor should go to pin 9 and 21 on the anti-lock brake module, I'd check that and make sure you have a circuit. The the signal leaves on pin 16 goes to the central junction on pin 21 then leaves on pin 14 and goes to pin 7 on the cluster.

hwrdbd

Reaction score
Have any water leaking into the cab during those rain storms? My speedo is basically the opposite of yours, it works normal unless it rains, then reads all messed up if at all. I attributed it to water getting on the GEM/fuse panel. I did a backyard resealing of the top edge of my windshield and that significantly cut the water intrusion and I haven't had any issues since. I used to literally have a puddle on my drivers floor mat when it rained.

kamikaze jr

Reaction score
I get water they the window right by the vin about 60 mph I'm gonna check the connections on the pins and seal the window n see where I get thanks guys ill let ya know

Latest posts

Members online