No start after build

Skinny

Reaction score
Long story short pretty much finished my compound build went to go start it today and truck will not fire hpo is at 0psi and the low side is at 60psi.. The truck has all the updates and i even put a new HPOP in during the build... Any ideas will be going to the truck to get more data.:fustrate::fustrate::fustrate:

webb06

Reaction score
Did you crank it long enough to get the oil rails and the entire high pressure side filled up? Sometimes it takes awhile

webb06

Reaction score
Ya that should be PLENTY! Lol double check the ipr is plugged in? Did you replace the ipr while you had it apart?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
possible of a bad HPOP? also im sure you double checked all of the wiring connections, but i have also heard no starts comming from the grounds on the back on the intake manifold from the FICM and Injector harness. Not sure if you removed the heat sheild or not, but i did for my set up, so make sure those are seated good also....just a thought

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

I did not install the pump just got the call they forgot to take out the orange shipping plugs out.... :morons: back together it goes.... Shiet happens hope its running by tonight!

sometimes its the little things...hope it is that easy! ready to see the results of this one.

Latest posts

Members online