Non vgt s369sxe billet upgrade time. HpPredictions???

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Got the stock turbo off and today's the big install day. Big thanks to all the guys who have reached out and helped and gave me great info along the way. Build is as follows.

S369sxe .91 divided t4
hd up pipes with 100 psi bellows
metal custom ic pipes
100 psi burst rated boots
340 150 hybrids
First set of 6 0 electric dual hpops
58 volt ficm
twisted stage 4 with pi convertor 2200 rpm stall
Erics tunes
Rcd rods
.030 over pistons
Pistons were machined, ceramic coated bowls with the edge lips removed , teflon coating skirts, cry treated pistons , final compression around 15.5:1, broken in with 3 k miles on it with a stock turbo being nice
dsp crank case vent eliminated
PSE regulated return with an a1000 and rudys sump
Brand new heads, rcd push rods, Hamilton springs
custom pedestal , feed and drain lines by dsp jb
will only be pushing it on fuel only
hp predictions ????
Thanks to all who have helped!!!!very excited

sootie

Reaction score
i can't predict because we have no fricking idea what is going on for the oil side of the equation...

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i can't predict because we have no fricking idea what is going on for the oil side of the equation...

Let's just says.... it maintains 4200 psi on a mech gauge on 1.8ms pw so far and that's as far as we've tuned it... it's got plenty oil psi

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
650 hp cmon that's embarrassing lol borg wrner employees have openly stated they 369sxe outflows there old 472s lol I'm guessing 750 1500

swinky

Reaction score
It won't make over 650. Hybrids are going to hurt you, anybody that thinks a 369 will actually out perform a 472 is retarded.

Now spray the balls off of it and it might make 800 but you're seriously lacking in the air department. One long pull on a full fuel tune and you're going to melt that thing down.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
There's enough fuel to make big numbers on spray if the oil side is keeping up, But it's only a 73mm turbine so you can only spray so much.

You have to remember swink, we're talking dyno numbers.. It could make 750 if the dyno is generous.

But yeah, people need to get over the "s369 will outperform a s472" that's only the compressor side which is only half the equation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online