North Texas 6R140 builder

DoubleLung

Reaction score
Looking for best place around dfw to rebuild a 6R140?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
In my humble opinion I wouldn’t trust just any trans shop to build these things, atleast the right way for bigger power. I know it would require shipping but I would look into Warren diesel trannys. His lead guy was master trained through ford and now builds his comp transmissions. I’ve sold a few and every one of them is flawless and get beat on and worked daily. I’m sure there are others, I just have first hand experience with them. All that to be said, is your trans shot? I’ve seen a few trucks with a lot more than 750hp run a stock trans with no issues.

DoubleLung

Reaction score
In my humble opinion I wouldn’t trust just any trans shop to build these things, atleast the right way for bigger power. I know it would require shipping but I would look into Warren diesel trannys. His lead guy was master trained through ford and now builds his comp transmissions. I’ve sold a few and every one of them is flawless and get beat on and worked daily. I’m sure there are others, I just have first hand experience with them. All that to be said, is your trans shot? I’ve seen a few trucks with a lot more than 750hp run a stock trans with no issues.

Yea I can’t complain it’s been at that power level for 175k and finally having the harsh 1-2 and 5-6. Truck will probably turn into just a work truck but want to go ahead and put a built trans behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk