Not driving to Scheid stock

F250stroker08

Reaction score
Well it does not look like I will be getting my dashdaq back from Drewtech to put on my new truck (old 1 got totaled ) in time for scheid so I'm thinking now would be a good time to try out some Innovative tunes until I get my Dashdaq back. Are the Xcal3's still having trouble? I really don't want to have to use a livewire. Advice please. thanks

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Where are you in PA? If you don't want to spend the money I'll loan you my X3 to try before you buy one lol. Just make sure you get it back to me.

F250stroker08

Reaction score
I'm from chambersburg, pa. About an hour south of Harrisburg. I would definately be interested in your offer Dustball if your willing to let me borrow yours. Are the sf3's just a newer model xcal3??

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I'm from chambersburg, pa. About an hour south of Harrisburg. I would definately be interested in your offer Dustball if your willing to let me borrow yours. Are the sf3's just a newer model xcal3??

I'm in Everett so we're not that far apart. If you wanna run it to and from Scheids it's yours man.

Cppr Busa

Reaction score
I would recommend running a extremly low smoke tune around scheids. The cops were pulling people over for just a haze(Like the way a 275 up does just taking off normal) I will pry run 150 or 215 tune. Not sure if you have been there before just throwing it out there for anyone going.

Jeremysmith9902

Reaction score
The extreme X tune is pretty sweet. I run it as my daily.. good firm shifts and almost has a stall effect and doesn't apply the power till it spools up a ill.. unlike the extreme street .. great for top end power higher rpm ranges

Latest posts

Members online