NOW HIRING: Mechanic

DSTRBD

Reaction score
As our company continues to grow, we are once again looking for new people to add to our team. We just signed a lease on a new building with a large shop and are currently taking applications for mechanics in the Houston area. Pay will be based on your knowledge, skills, and experience. Both full time and part time applicants are welcome. Please email us at [email protected] with MECHANIC in the subject line if you are interested.

imelmo

Reaction score
I'll relocate. But if pay is based on knowledge, skills, and experience I'm screwed. LOL I'm fun to hang around sometimes though. :D

Sprman

Reaction score
I'm with Danny, i can work in the shop, but production would suffer a little, but we would have a HELL of a time!!! :toast:

That and i don't think you'll be able to pay me what i make now. :pimp:

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Well, we have a great time daily, and get a ton of work done. Im here to make sure of that.:D

imelmo

Reaction score
Dang, is it that tough to find a good mechanic in the Houston area? I thought for sure y'all would've had someone by now. Or are you having trouble finding someone that'll fit in? LOL :D

DSTRBD

Reaction score
The problem is, everyone thinks they are a mechanic. We want someone with experience, not just a guy who installed an intake on his truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.