OBS picture thread:

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
Photo168.jpg

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
May the truck gods shine on you guys that are keeping these old girls looking good, and running great! IMO, the obs is the best looking truck Ford ever built. I'm in the process of redoing my 93' 150. Cancer got the best of her, and for some reason ( she was my first car)....I'm trying to save her! Lookin' good guys!

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
May the truck gods shine on you guys that are keeping these old girls looking good, and running great! IMO, the obs is the best looking truck Ford ever built. I'm in the process of redoing my 93' 150. Cancer got the best of her, and for some reason ( she was my first car)....I'm trying to save her! Lookin' good guys!

Nothing wrong with saving an older truck. Yeah you may never get out of it what you got in it but itll look better then any other 93 out there.

obs7.3

Reaction score
that's a sweet pullin truck.

powerjoke4life: i like where it's going with the black and no badges. if you leave the badges off, and just put the silver "powerstroke diesel" enblem that came stock on the obs where the "f-250" (or 350) badge was, that'd be pretty cool, IMO.

PSDEng

Reaction score

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
that's a sweet pullin truck.

powerjoke4life: i like where it's going with the black and no badges. if you leave the badges off, and just put the silver "powerstroke diesel" enblem that came stock on the obs where the "f-250" (or 350) badge was, that'd be pretty cool, IMO.

Thanks man, This summer im going to repaint it Satin black instead of flat black, paint the rims a nice gloss black, get some smoked headlights and chicken lights, then maybe a 2.5'' lift.
I think Ill be super happy with that look and can then get a few motor mods to put it around 400whp

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.