OBS picture thread:

Gootee

Reaction score
Yup that was me. Saw u drive past. We were headed to salisbury to visit friends an stopped at th park to let my son an daughter play on the slides. I was wanting to get a closer look at your truck. I seriously need those wheels on my truck. What are they? Moto metal 962?

Good looking truck bud. I saw it parked and was like I know that truck for some reason. I would have love to have stopped and talked if I wasn't already running late for dinner reservations. And yes they're 20x12 962's. Next time you pass through send me a message or something I'd like seeing your truck as well.

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
Looks good, nice work quite the transformation.

Appreciate it! about four years and slowly coming along!

Now:)
Newwheels_zpsd1fe427c.jpg

What did you use on the bottom body line? Line x?[/QUOTE]

Ah ****......... it was raptor lining i liked it cause its real smoot and shiny :evil

Damn good lookin truck, seen it around school a bunch of times

thanks bub! pretty sure ive seen yours but hard to keep track witht the million around lima haha

obs7.3

Reaction score
Oh okay. I wanna do something like that on my other truck and im just trying to get some ideas

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Looks like somebody needs some balljoints. LOL

The more i look at your taillights, the more i think i'm gonna have to get myself a set this summer.

Thats just good old saggy TTB swag. Ball joints are fine. Leaf springs on the other hand....LOL

I love them. I didn think at first they would look good with all the chrome I have but they look great. Plus LED's FTW

jstann

Reaction score
thx JCart

the rims are 197 eagles with 315 70 17 hancook rto3 tires

the mirrors i got off ebay there for an 07 chev

smcox1

Reaction score
I like the mirrors but you should've put the tow mirrors from like a 90's Chevy because the mounting plate is so much smaller then on the newer trucks.

Latest posts

Members online