• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS T4 mount 3" downpipe

D66stroke

Reaction score
Anybody with hood stacks have their downpipe laying around and aren't going to use it? I need a 3" one as my 3.5" DP got converted into a pancake trying to clearance it from the firewall which has also gotten reconstructed..

D66stroke

Reaction score
I did, he wants $225. I know people have to make money but I was hoping to find a used one or somebody who opted for a hood stack. Worst case scenario I'll get one from Irate

D66stroke

Reaction score
lol definitely let that one slip by.. But I was just going to step down to 3" from the current 3.5" so there was no reason for clearance issues

joe d

Reaction score
I see. Hmm ill look in the garage so see if i have my old one what flange connector is on your exhaust side?

joe d

Reaction score
Okay ill look i know i have one for a s468 but i cant rember if i still have the s366 down pipe i will let you know today

joe d

Reaction score
Yours is a 3.5 inch down pipe right? The 468 is a 4 i balive could be wrong tho. Ill check when i get back home.

joe d

Reaction score
Im looking for a picture of a 468 down pipe i balive iys a diffrent size tube and i think iys bent diffrent. Im trying to verfy this.

joe d

Reaction score
I think it was for a sd but was modified for an obs im trying to rember where when how and why i got ot lmao.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.