Off to Rudy's!

Pmac21

Reaction score
Well tomorrow morning im flying from Memphis to Durham to go see Aaron at Rudy's. They installed ARP's, gaskets, cac, intake elbow, EGR delete, down pipe, chromolly push rods, and a Batmowheel! I can't wait to get it back! :ford:I will be driving back saturday afternoon/sunday morning so if anyone sees me flying down I-40 headed back west be sure and wave! Big thanks to Aaron at Rudy's. He has been a great guy to deal with. He has called almost every day to keep me updated and has made sure everything has gone smoothly. :thumbup:

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
They do excellent work, it is in good hands! Im sure you will love it.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Enjoy the ride home man . While you're there you can kick my truck in the azz and tell her daddy misses her . LOL

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Well tomorrow morning im flying from Memphis to Durham to go see Aaron at Rudy's. They installed ARP's, gaskets, cac, intake elbow, EGR delete, down pipe, chromolly push rods, and a Batmowheel! I can't wait to get it back! :ford:I will be driving back saturday afternoon/sunday morning so if anyone sees me flying down I-40 headed back west be sure and wave! Big thanks to Aaron at Rudy's. He has been a great guy to deal with. He has called almost every day to keep me updated and has made sure everything has gone smoothly. :thumbup:
Cool! I'll be doing a trade in at Rudy's in a few weeks myself! LOL Great folks to deal with!
Enjoy the ride home man . While you're there you can kick my truck in the azz and tell her daddy misses her . LOL

In two weeks, Ill give her a hug for daddy! LOL Might be passing by you in a few weeks again. I'll hollar when I get more info.

08PowerSmoke

Reaction score
They are a good group of guys....I will up there this week. Its nice to have them less than an hour away!!! :rockon::rockon:

Reaction score
Thanks for the great feedback Preston, glad everything worked out good. We had the truck for 2 weeks, but it only took a few days to get the truck done. I didn't want too much happening while I was on vacation.

Duffie112

Reaction score
So how long would it take to do studs egr delete downpipe and elite 71mm? A week or so? I'm thinking of maybe coming down I'm in NY so it's a 10hr drive for me. But debating on doing sun coast kit instead of some stuff. Not sure yet

01PSD

Reaction score
If they're not too busy they should be able to knock that out in a day or two. Just a matter of pulling the cab, which they've mastered

Duffie112

Reaction score
Wow that's crazy. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and talk about it. May cant come quick enough. Gonna be a bday present!!! Lol

Duffie112

Reaction score
Sweet. I'm debating on Wat to do. I definitely want the elite 71mm turbo and most likely a egr delete and downpipe. But idk if I should do trans or studs. There far away like 10hrs and I prolly won't go back for a while so I'm trying to figure out what is most needed and will make it last a while.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Sweet. I'm debating on Wat to do. I definitely want the elite 71mm turbo and most likely a egr delete and downpipe. But idk if I should do trans or studs. There far away like 10hrs and I prolly won't go back for a while so I'm trying to figure out what is most needed and will make it last a while.

If you havent done so yet, look at fuel.... one thing i saw with turbo upgrades and stock fuel, is that on race tunes, the stock fuel pump couldnt keep up... the injection pump was ok, but the LP fuel couldnt supply the INj pump. and I hit defuel a few times... WRONG TIMES !!!! right when I was about to smoke some Dbag.... then blam, I fall on my face..... sucks... Woodboy also just had a similar experience! LOL Toss it around a bit. At least an airdog. That is all i am doing for LP fuel, and it fed a 1000 HP engine on this sight.....

Latest posts

Members online