Oil filter relocation...

Skinny

Reaction score
Was thinking about using the E-Series filter set up any thoughts on this? Trying to make some more room for the piping on my Compound set up:doh::morons:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
its going to run you 600+ for the oem ford parts... ask me how I know. Ill be using a plate made by gogo and making me own soon.

Skinny

Reaction score
cost is not the issue as i work as a ford parts salesmen.. trying to find the best and most simple way of doing this looked at a couple kits RCD, Trusted Diesel etc.

java

Reaction score
Im going to use a trusted performance plate and filter base and make the rest myself.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im pretty sure the e-series hardlines wont clear regulated returns and wont fit with custom t4 mount up pipes either, which is why I havent done this yet.. You would need to reconfigured youre own lines.

Skinny

Reaction score
Im pretty sure the e-series hardlines wont clear regulated returns and wont fit with custom t4 mount up pipes either, which is why I havent done this yet.. You would need to reconfigured youre own lines.

Thanks thats what I was wondering about the hard lines being able to clear the reg return

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Use the Ford FL-1995 filter, its the 7.3 filter and has almost identicle flow/micron rating as the 6.0 filters do. I cant remember the 7.3 filters thread pitch though.

java

Reaction score
I bought a used kit from another member. I'm not sure if trusted is still open for business or not.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
From what I know they are gone. Or at least chad stopped answering my calls after that mess I went through with them....

Regardless, that oil kit I passed on, CHECK THE FILTERS before you run them and make sure they flow correctly.

Like I say to everyone, if I can help with anything give me a shout.

Last edited:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Interesting to hear. I know the old fabricator so wonder who does the work now (he is no longer with them)
Sorry for the derail

Last edited:

Skinny

Reaction score
We contacted industrial injection they do a oil filter relocate on there twin kit they gave us there suppliers name to get the adapter for the oil cooler making our own lines using a filter head for a cummins and a Donaldson filter.. Tried calling trusted diesel befor we went this way no answer there and they never returnd our calls. River city's kit is about 6 months on back order I talked to jarrod last night. So ill let you guys know how this goes!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.