ok-truck is still down HELP

BFT

Reaction score
there was someone who had something similar and i think he did the fuel filters and it fixed it

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I'm hoping. I'm gonna try the trans connector like josh said, then fuel filters. I'll chime back in tmrw and tell my findings. at least now I have a direction...

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i replaced the filters.. the one on the frame had a LOAD of crap. motor filter was clean. replaced em, it still does it.

what's got me guessing still is: gear light flashing, and when you start it-it shutters and the starter shoves up against the flywheel or something. then you gotta cycle the key...

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
do you guys have problems with your SCT's failing A LOT. I got s new one in the mail, went to tune, failed after the engine tune. made me return to stock. I love SCT and all. but the tuner failing alone is pissing me off. my 6.0 x3 never failed

BFT

Reaction score
The SD card is known to come loose. It is quite an easy fix if you are willing and quite a few of us have done it.

If you take the back cover off (becareful not to break the clips) you will probably see that the card is loose. If you put something in the back to keep it closed it should work. I've seen the cardboard blade from thos single sided razor blades used.
If the rear clip breaks when taking it off I wouldn't worry. Like said again, becareful

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
ok-bled 10 gallons out and got tons of air. still bleeding and still getting air :confused: I guess I'll continue to bleed it. and idea where I could be getting air?

BFT

Reaction score
Did you do your fuel filters? If so did you change the rubber o ring to seal? Are the fuel filter caps on tight?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.