One Legger

ricg

Reaction score
during my "shenanigans" last night I notice when I did a 2WD launch I had a "one wheel peel" rubber mark down the road. I thought these trucks had a posi in them from factory? I know my 2004 did. Did certain models only come with posi?

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Some do and some don't. Check the axle tag. The factory limited slip isn't that great anyway. Mine doesn't always lock up

one2nine

Reaction score
Mine doesn't lock all the time either. I did the same thing once and it was a 1 tire fire. If you get a brake stand burnout going though it'll lock both usually.

578641_10151300427984572_1455536176_n.jpg

Frank_C

Reaction score
They were fine. The tread just got transferred from the tires to the fenders... And the traction bars... And between the bed and cab... And the road.
Lol
Nah they were bald to begin with

Frank_C

Reaction score
I think it went into overdrive. It was pretty much foot to the floor the whole time for the second video.
And yeah, I tried a bunch of weird combos on my stock diff, and it would still only light up the right side. Also, if I broke the rear(s) loose while rolling, whether it was wet or dry, it would try to kick the rear end out to the side almost instantly. Now the truck tracks a lot straighter if the rears are spinning

Latest posts

Members online